Blog4kerry - He's the Real Deal

A quote from former Senator Warren B. Rudman, Republican of New Hampshire sums it up, "I think he's a moderate Democrat — very liberal on social policy and reasonably conservative on foreign policy and defense matters."

Monday, September 08, 2003

 
I personally don’t like the tone of the race right now. Bush should be criticized, but it should be with logical reasoned argument. Our Democratic base is going to have to look past their anger and stop demanding their candidates attack, attack, attack in an angry sounding way. Eventually this is going to hurt the nominee. I’m not going to name the opportunistic candidate who I believe has pandered to our basest instincts to get revenge, other than it will bite the party later.

Sen. Kerry is best when talking about his alternative vision (v. Bush’s) of America. He does it so well in an uplifting, inspirational, almost can I say it JFK way. Maybe it is the media’s fault for refusing to cover this aspect of his campaign, but I wish we could continue to expose Bush as a phony without alienating the middle.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?