Thursday, October 09, 2003
Let’s get ready to rumble! If I have anyone by my side, I want a bunch of union firefighters covering my back.
It is time to draw some contrasts between the nine remaining candidates. Here is where JK needs to start:
- Whose service to the country can stand up to Rove’s barrage on defense and national security? John Kerry
- Who will not raise taxes on the Middle Class? John Kerry
- Who will ask the top 1% to share the burden with the rest of us even as Rove screams class warfare? Who will tell Rove that if protecting the vulnerable in society is class warfare then “bring it on?” John Kerry
- Who will make the environment a top priority in his administration? John Kerry
- Who will call Americans to service, not threaten them daily with color-coded security alerts when they need to bury some news. John Kerry
- Who will run a pro-small business administration while closing corporate welfare loopholes? John Kerry
- Who has the temperament to heal the divisions in the nation? John Kerry
There is but one candidate only! I give you John Kerry ladies and gentlemen.