Blog4kerry - He's the Real Deal

A quote from former Senator Warren B. Rudman, Republican of New Hampshire sums it up, "I think he's a moderate Democrat — very liberal on social policy and reasonably conservative on foreign policy and defense matters."

Monday, July 05, 2004

 

Progressive Voters

Is whining my favorite word or what?

I really am amazed at how little research progressive voters have done on Kerry’s record. When I talk to progressives, they can name “chapter and verse” about the evils of the Bush administration. Then they whine about how unenthused they are by Kerry. When I ask for clarification, they can’t name ANY specifics. Maybe this is just the reality of being in a non-battleground state.

When I ask about what they know about Kerry’s record, I get a blank stare. People, people, people, we have a historic opportunity to get an actual progressive in the White House. Please put down the Bush-bashing book for a couple of hours and learn about Kerry’s record. You might just get excited.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?