Blog4kerry - He's the Real Deal

A quote from former Senator Warren B. Rudman, Republican of New Hampshire sums it up, "I think he's a moderate Democrat — very liberal on social policy and reasonably conservative on foreign policy and defense matters."

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

 

US News and World Report Special on the Democratic Primary

On my way to California this week, I picked up a copy of the elections special edition of US News and World Report. Once I read the title on the magazine "Turning Point, After nearly everyone had written him off, John Kerry turned a limping campaign into a force that couldn't be beat," I was hooked. The article on the Democratic primary was about twenty pages and luckily it is on-line. (You'll only see 4 pages, click on the link for Magical Whouley and you will see the rest.)

This extensive article is a must read for political junkies. And yes, I'm still proud to have been one of the 500 Whouley volunteers in Iowa!

Thanks to Jim from IndependentsforKerry for giving me the electronic link.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?